Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Thank You Kindly, Kristine

First, I want to write that my swap buddy wasn't tardy - she mailed my package a month ago. However, I gave my mom's address since I wasn't sure where I'd be living when this swap was over. After car troubles, I finally got to my mom's house last week to pick up the package. I wanted to make it clear that my swap buddy was great... I'd hate to give Kristine a bad rep.

Without further ado, the handknits from my fabulous swap buddy from Colorado, Kristine....







My package included one MDK hexagonal washcloth in Peaches 'n' Cream "Fiesta," two handknit sachets of moth repellent (which I will put to good use with my boxed-up off-season clothes), and the divinely delicious green chile jelly. Thank you, Kristine! I loved the cloth and the whole package.

Here's my swap cloth in use, Mason-Dixon style:




~Stephanie~
Anxiously awaiting the second cloth swap

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kristine said...

Aw, thanks, Stephanie -- you're makin' me blush!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home