Sunday, October 08, 2006

Jennifer--of Purse Ho Knits--ROCKS!

Just gotta say--love typing the words "Purse Ho". The name is so funny--but Jennifer over at Purse Ho Knits truly does have a love for purses...and knitting:
Witness the GORGEOUS Mason Dixon Washcloth all tied-up:
Mdk_swapcloth_from_purseho_0001
and look how PRETTY it is flat:

Mdk_swapcloth_flat_from_purseho_0001
And LOOK at the goodies--knitting accessories and the lovliest-smelling soaps:
Soap_and_knitting_access_from_purseho_00
Now that I've actually held this washcloth in my paws, I can see myself making it for gifts with nice little soaps to accompany. Jennifer, you've inspired me with this pretty washcloth. When look at the MDK book, I always thought "too futzy, too much work," and now I can so see myself making some of these (maybe without bobbles 'cause I'm too impatient of a knitter for bobbles!)
THANK YOU, Jennifer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home