Saturday, August 19, 2006

Why I love knitting in the car. . .

Because you can get a ball band cloth done, that's why! Our MOMS group had a family fun-day today @ the Lane Packing Co. in Ft Valley, GA (about 1 hr's drive from where we live). Hubby drove while I knitted, I mean navigated! By the time we were home at 2 I had my cloth done!

I managed to get my 1st cloth done last night watching Elizabethtown as hubby was watching his beloved Sci Fi channel. A little time was spent this afternoon on stitch markers & voila---my swap cloths & goodies for my partner are done!

I'll get them out to her either Monday or Tuesday so they will be arriving in someone's mailbox by the end of the week!

Since blogger isn't being nice about letting me upload pics here's the pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90711551@N00/219493552/

3 Comments:

Blogger babette said...

WOW, you are quick!!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Where are you in GA? I live in Americus and my mom lives in Valdosta! Whoa, a knitter from my hot neck of the woods. :D And boy I'm glad to see I'm not the only one cranking these suckers out at the speed of sound. :D I've already made my pal two too.

7:22 PM  
Blogger lauriec said...

Hee Babette!

Lacey---We're not too far away! We're in Columbus (hubby is stationed at Ft. Benning).

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home