Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Early submission

I am going away for a couple of weeks so I had to get my project done early.
I am really happy with the way the colours turned out. I hope that my partner likes it too as it is already in the mail.


Blogger Carol said...

Talk about an organized woman! Ya gotta love it! AND the dishcloth. Very nice colours.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Holly of HollYarns said...

Looks wonderful! Great color combo!

9:03 AM  
Blogger kelpkim said...

love the color combo!!! what colors did you use? have a great time on your trip! :o)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Stephanie B. said...

I can't tell on my computer if it is pink or sort of coral and grey, but jI think it looks beautiful. I can only hope it is mine!

Have a great trip.

7:44 PM  
Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Hi everyone! thanks for including me in the swap. kindly add me to the contributers list so i can post my dishcloth photo when comleted in the not to distant future!

Happy knitting!
Easton, Pa.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Looks great! Have a wonderful trip.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home