Sunday, July 30, 2006

Deadline news

Hi everyone!

Wow! I'm excited about all the people who have signed up! I think this is going to be a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.

Holly and I discussed a deadline and we decided on midnight Saturday night, August 5. After that, we'll work on getting you all your swap partners ASAP so we can get the yarn ball rollin' :)

Also, we decided on a 6 week swap. You'll have 6 weeks to get your partner his/her cloth. We figured that should be enough time to get what you need, knit it up and ship it. If for some reason that time frame doesn't work for you, or you find out later on that you're having troubles with it, email us and we'll see if there's anything we can do to help out, or we'll make sure one of the SwapAngels can step in.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Tracey

7 Comments:

Blogger Splindarella said...

Hi, Tracey

Just curious - are you going to respond when you get requests to sign up just to say you've gotten the email? I've requested to join but am not sure my email was received - I'd hate to miss out because of a "glitch" in my email. Thanks! :)

9:09 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hi!
I was just wondering if there will be swap buttons/widgets for our webpages/blogs?

10:24 PM  
Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Please let me join! I just found you!!!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

P.S.
I'LL EVEN BE YOUR SWAP ANGEL!!!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Please contact me again as i keep getting bounced back from a Judith(?) address!

Thanks! Linda

7:39 AM  
Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Hi Tracey-
Please contact me ASAP regarding the swap.

Thanks!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

I am not sure if my swap pal Tracey in Oregon recieved my package I sent it on the 18th and it has been 6 days so I am a little worried. Let me know if I need to send a new package. Thanks Toni
diva27406@yahoo.com.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home